September 25, 2012
Audio Setting is an important configuration setting of recording. miidio Recorder currently supports the following settings and auto-probing while start-up (* is most commonly supported setting.):
- MP3: CD Quality, 44.1 KHz, 16Bits, Stereo, CBR 128Kbps encoding*.
- MP3: CD Quality, 44.1 KHz, 16 Bits, Mono, CBR 128Kbps encoding*.
- WAVE: CD Quality, 44.1 KHz, 16 Bits, Stereo*.
- WAVE: CD Quality, 44.1 KHz, 16 Bits, Mono*.
- WAVE: Half CD Quality, 22.05 KHz, 16 Bits, Stereo*.
- WAVE: VoIP Quality, 16 KHz, 8 Bits, Stereo.
- WAVE: VoIP Quality,16 KHz, 8 Bits, Mono.
- WAVE: Telephone Quality, 8 KHz, 8 Bits, Stereo.
For a single android phone, not all of audio settings are supported. Like some of HTC devices, they support first 5 settings, so does my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.
So, don’t be surprised that you device only supports some of them.
To change audio settings, you need to tap the info bar of setting (the bar below the tab):
You can find a list of audio format like the following dialog:
Now, you may choose what you want to record. In this case, we choose Wave, CD Quality, Mono. And finally, you may find the change of info bar of setting: